Please read following instructions carefully before placing an order through COD ( Cash On Delivery ).
1. COD will be available for orders above Rs.1000 only.
2. You need to register yourself and a nominal fee of Rs. 200 will be applicable for this process.
3. The person will not be eligible for any special offer, coupon etc if s/he is placing an order through COD.
4. The person will have to pay the *shipping charge varies according to the product if s/he is placing an order through COD.
Register for Cash on Delivery: Click Here
Why Rs. 200 Extra??
- We can prefer COD with help INS VP India postal service. If we use this service, India postal service charge 15% INS VP+Service Tax on total cost of product other-than courier charge. In that case we have to spend 500-800 Rs for only courier charge and INS VP charge and tax.
- Payment recovery time in COD option is minimum 25 Days (Maximum may be 2-3 months)
- We can't pay that amount from our own expensive, it should be paid by customer.
- Many people do fraud order, to skip those fraud order its right way to make 200 Rs registration.
Problem with COD :
- Your consignment will come through India Post only, in most of cases of COD post office & Post master don't inform customer to skip headache of INS VP service, in that case you have to be careful and track your consignment within every 2 days and once it arrive in your locality immediately you have to contact to postman or nearest post office
- As per Postal Norms they can't handover your product other-than the person whose this product belong.
- Delivery time 7 -15 Days
- We can't provide any private courier service.